Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

I was so lazy until neglected my blog.. Today i feel so erm.. normal.. Life could be like that... and excited?


haha i love to attend special event... recently i attended my f Venus Lim hOOI yee's wedding. and She was my best f...So many years past and we all trying to walk on chasing for the meaning in our life.
"And the days went by like paper in the wind. Everything changed, then changed again. but no matter how's the change whoever existed in my life.. they left a foot print in my heart and this will stay forever!! So cheers for every moment and everyone beside me.. "

















We are trying to search for The passion to our life..:) and finally she found hers.. Best wishes and

warmest wishes for her...:) thats y i love to be alive and enjoy everything beside me.. :)




May God bless her...:)






















No comments:

Post a Comment