Wednesday, August 19, 2009

.......................

Tonite is the worst nite i have been gone through... Nothing that i can say and explain.. i do not know how.. Everthing is all about 'S'.. Perhaps this is last words that will come out from my mouth. I hate being like that.... and whoever read this dont try to ask me wat had happen. and whoever know me wont ask me... i feel terrible tonite... and i will never forget abt this moment forever! Forever? how long? until end of my life in the ground. I really hope God will understand me and be with me.. and i know God r always be with me...

This is the first time i wrote my feeling oout in public.. i just feel to write in down no matter where... I know this few days will be bad days!!! and i dont care!!! i dont care!!! at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment